If you install windows on your mac, by default, the touchpad is in force click mode. It means you have to press the touchpad instead of just tap to click. Sometime you also won't able to right click. So, I found from apple support and here is the instruction:
- Make sure you already in Windows
- If User Account Control dialog appears, click Yes (mine didn't appear)
- Click tab Trackpad
- In the One Finger section, select any of the following:
- Tap to click: Let you tap the touchpad to click
- Dragging: Let you move an item by tapping it, then immediately placing your finger
- Drag Lock: Let you tap the touchpad to release an item after dragging it.
- Secondary Click: Let you perform a secondary click by placing one finger in a corner of the touchpad and clicking. Choose the corner you want from the pop-up menu.