|My 4th attempt banana cake ^_^|
Flour : 90 gr
Baking Powder : ¼ tsp
Baking Soda : ¼ tsp + half of ¼ tsp
Sugar : 90 gr
Salt : ¼ tsp
Vegetable oil or butter : 85 gr
Egg : 1
Meshed banana : 100 gr
Milk : 50 gr
- Preheat oven to 175 degree C for around 15 minutes.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt in a bowl (1st bowl).
- Mix egg, oil or butter (melted butter in advance before mix it), meshed banana, milk in a bigger bowl (2nd bowl).
- Using a filter, pour the ingredients in the 1st bowl to the 2nd bowl and stir until all mixed together almost like a dough (very watery dough).
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans. Put cake paper on the bottom of the pan to ease the cake from the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and slice it when it is cooler.
PS: Big thanks to Tan for teach me this. I a ready for the next lesson, sensei :-*